Thursday, June 14, 2007
I feel lousy, inferior, intimidated.
How wonderful.
Have u the feeling of being told that u are the lousiest among everybody like a group of 50 pple? OH i can tell you that it's really horrible.
Like right smack in the face " You are the lousiest among everybody for this..."
Whatever.
I shall not care and will never care.
At least tell me what's wrong with it and i'll try to change lah. But you just throw pple with such remarks and not care.
No, i won't cry because you said this sentence, since there's no way i can shun you ( i see u twice a week).
I asked a couple of people to help me, they tried but still can't figure out the problem. LOOK> at least tell me> i would be more contented with what you have to say.
YOU are killing the passion.
But as somebody told me, you were worse last time so maybe this is what i must go through.
Am i REALLY THAT lousy? THAT lousy?
I won't give up. I will prove you wrong.
I'm not really sure it's your fault or maybe you're just trying to help me, i really don't know. Probable after this comment i will turn into a better _______.
Do you guys know what exactly i'm talking about? hope not, i wish you don't ><
the enchanted forest*